Eoin held global roles in Marketing and HR for large multinationals before he set up his own consultancy.
‘Getting projects moving in large companies is hard and getting harder. Detailed project plans become obsolete quickly in the complex, sometimes chaotic business environment. Many employees are overwhelmed and dissatisfied. We need better ways of working to navigate progress and improve the employee experience.’
The name Upwelling comes from deep sea ocean currents that bring rich nutrients to the surface. The right resources can do the same for us – bring up rich insights and strengths we were unaware of to help us thrive.
Projects over the last 12 months include helping Sky L&D increase self-directed learning, facilitating leadership skills for a large construction firm and developing digital learning programs. Eoin regularly gives talks on using marketing and psychology to improve influence and effectiveness.
Qualifications, Training & Accreditation
- Myers Briggs TI practitioner – OPP, Oxford
- Inspired Coach Diploma, Institute of Human Development – UK
- Advanced Program in Change management, Quality & Equality – UK
- Masters in Business Administration – University of Lancaster, UK
- Post Grad Diploma Business – University College, Dublin, Ireland
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons), History – Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
Languages: English, Spanish, French