Conventional learning programs focus on knowledge transfer. We focus on connecting emotionally with the user, igniting their curiosity. This builds a habit of learning that is proven to make employees more engaged and more productive. We do this using proven approaches from marketing consumer brands and social psychology.
Ways we do this:
– By finding rich insights into employees’ lives, where work and learning fit in their life.
– Through understanding what materials and experiences will connect with them for maximum impact.
– By developing blended learning programs with appealing and easy to use design.
– Using proven social psychology research to influence employees, making it easier for them to initiate change and continue to learn.
Problems we like to solve:
- Learning Strategy: defining the right interventions for your organisation
- Learning resources design and delivery: bringing the program to life through materials, facilitated workshops and coaching programs
- Developing Learning campaigns: hooking employees into new learning programs
- Increasing Capability: building learning and marketing skills in L&D teams
- Influencing using social psychology: partnering with psychologist and author Steve Martin to apply Robert Cialdini’s work